GD2R – shooting day tips and tricks
Do not stress about it, be as relaxed as you can and we’ll get good shots done !
Basically, just be yourself !
PAGE UPDATE IN PROGRESS
‣ Dress code tips :
Feel comfortable, feel beautiful, feel sexy.
Accessories (hats, caps, shades, gloves, whatever, …) are welcome.
Again, be yourself on your shooting day!
‣ Do’s and Don’ts – Beauty tips :
– Don’t be hung over (or not too much) 🙂
– Get a good nights sleep
– Drink a lot (of water!)
– Eat healthy food, no diet
– Exercise a bit and relax the night before
‣ What about makeup for a shooting session ?
– Please avoid sunbathing or using tanning lotions
– Have clean hair and groomed eyebrows
– Don’t cut your hair on the shooting day and please no ‘out of space’ hairdo (unless it really is ‘you’)
– Tired eyes? Try some Aloe Vera oil
– Have dark (black?) or stronger red lipstick and some gloss always on hand
– Don’t worry too much about makeup or blemishes
‣ In any case, try to accent your best features (you should know them) and choose your look accordingly.
More than anything, enjoy the experience.
It will be great fun!